Monday, January 5, 2009

Professional Photographer???

Wooohooo, I had a meeting with the buyers for Red Rock Canyon Visitors Center Monday, January 5the 2009 and they are going to be carrying my photography Images in their Gift Store at the Visitors Center. So if you are ever at the Visitors Center and you see a picture that is signed by a D Petersen that would be me. You can say you knew me when. When what I don't know. Dennis says when I was more humble. I don't know if I was ever that humble to start with. I never dreamed that this would happen to me this soon after starting photography. Dennis what have you done? Thank you for buying me my camera a year ago for my birthday without you and your support this wouldn't be possible. There will be signed and matted pictures, signed note cards, magnets with my images and I will be working on getting postcards made. Thank you all for putting up with me I know how annoying I have been asking you about my pictures and asking your help in naming them. But it has all come to this I am a professional photographer.



"Peace Be Still"


"The Meltdown"

"Ice Age"


Bristlecone Sentinal"



"A Break in the storm




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all of your photos mom. you should come to AZ and take some then submit them to Arizona highway.

Mrs. Whitney's Classroom said...

Hey Mom! Do you remember me Simone? It's been a while! I love your photos! Those are amazing- I am totally interested in photography- maybe someday I'll experiment (I better get a better camera first! ) You are so talented! It's so fun to see all the photos of your kids- I miss you guys! Sounds like your happy and doing well! Love ya! Simone