Friday, March 4, 2011

CSN People


Chefs on break playing dominos

A homeless lady with no where to do

This lady didn't realize the water pistol was aming at her hense the title "Just shoot me"



I am happy to say I never had to do this job. But I have enjoyed the bennefits.





This was an easier photo shoot than others I like photographing people. That being said. I am not a people photographer by any stretch. I am petrified to take wedding pictures or even family pictures. There is too much expectation and only one chance to get it right. Landscape lighting is so different you are waiting for just the right light with landscape with people you are looking for just the right moment. A look, a pose, a situation, a moment in time. I enjoyed the people shoot.
My new tatoo this guy was eager to pose for us.

0 comments: