Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ward Campout

Our ward camps out in the Valley of Fire every year. We took Brayden with us but no pictures of him. The minute the truck stopped he was off wandering and climbing rocks. Here are some pictures I took while we were there.


Elepahnt Rock. It is pretty famous. I got up really early to get good light. When I was coming back I noticed the Valley of Fire Marathon was getting ready to start so I stopped to take pictures. This is the one Lynne was going to run if they had come down sooner.As I was taking pictures I looked up and to my supprise it was Lucy a girl I went to high school with she was as supprised as I was.
As we were getting ready to leave these guys were taking pictures of each other and I offered to take a group picture for them. When they said yes I was taken aback. Their Brittish accents were unmistakable. They said they flew in to Las Vegas and all rented Harley's to take a road trip. How FUN! I want to do that.

0 comments: