Saturday, February 19, 2011

CSN Love Las Vegas Style

CSN - Love Las Vegas was a very difficult shoot for me. It was really hard seeing Love in Las Vegas on Las Vegas Blvd. I know it was Las Vegas Style, that being said I live in Las Vegas and LV Blvd. isn't my style of love. After leaving LV Blvd I drove around and found some more traditional places for love. Call me a succor for love. But "Sluts are people too" Just made me feel sad. I understand this is a documentary class and I am trying to get better at seeing and documenting. My favorite images came after leaving down town.






1 comments:

Smart Helm said...

What an interesting class you are taking. And it sounds like you are really enjoying it. Makes me want to go take a class myself... 'cept it would probably be about steel :-)

You are pretty awesome.