Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Bucket List things I want to do before I kick the Bucket

Not in any particular order

*1. See the Northern Lights / Check
2. Travel to Denmark
3. Travel to Italy, Venice, Rome, Pizia
4. Catch a Steelhead Trout by myself.
5. Be my perfect weight again
6. Find Sarah Barden's Family
7. Have a picture published in National Geographic
8. Win a photo contest.
9. Have all my grandchildren know me.
10. Go to Disney World
11. See the statue of Liberty
12. See Mount Rushmore
13. See a Glacier Calf
14. See a polar bear in the wild
15. See Monument Valley
16. See Arches National Park
17. Travel to Africa on photo safari
*18. Visit Washington DC monuments and Arlinton National Cemetary / Check
19. Hike to Havasupi
20. Travel to Australia and swim the Great Barrier Reef
21. Travel to New Zeland
22. Visit all the National Parks
23. Witness the migration of the Monarch Butterfly to Mexico
24. See the Carabou Migration in Alaska
25. Go on at least one Mission for the church
26. Swim with the stingless Jelly Fish
*27. Hike to the Peak at Mt. Charleston / Check

1 comments:

Jennelle said...

Maybe we should try and mark a few of these off together. I am up for the Monarch migration If I made a list I think it would be never ending....I have way too many things I want to see!