Monday, May 5, 2008

Michelle' SUPPRISE!!! You're 30, Party

Danielle and I went to Flagstaff on Friday to supprise Michelle for her 30th birthday. Alvin had set it up with her friends to go out to dinner with them. We parked down the street after setting up. It was a twlight party, decorated in red and black and apples. Barry and Sharon came from Joseph City and many of Michelle and Alvin's friends came.
Do you think she was supprised? I should have had the camera on sports action mode.

Alvin I am so proud of you. She had no Idea.

I was really concerned she was going to pee her pants.

Seesters, as Nelli would put it.Lots and Lots of Food

Michelle, is a Twlight MOM

Danielle, teaches everyone how to play greed.

Grandma took Danica, Emy and Alvin Swimming the next day.

Ella is 2 1/2 and still has no hair but still a cutie.











2 comments:

Jennelle said...

Luuuuuuuuuuuuv it! I wish I could have been there! Maybe they need to buy Ella a wig?

Jennelle said...

P.S. Michelle, Why is Ella always naked...I have a naked picture of her too! ha ha ha