Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nevada Camera Club 26th Annual Electronic Photo Competion

I would like to thank all of the friends and family who came to the Opening Reception for the NCC Electronic Photo Competition. It makes me feel so wonderful that you took time out of your busy schedule to be there. Here are some of the images that received awards. Besides the one first place image I didn't know that any other images had received awards. It was quite a surprise to have many of them be recognized because it was an open competition with amateurs and professional photographers competing together.


"One Of Our Own" / First Place / Photo Journalism
I submitted 10 images for the competition. These images took 2nd , 3rd or honorable mention
I didn't realize that I had won anything other than the 1st place image that was hanging in the lobby until the slide show started with all the images that were entered in the contest.


Sky Eyes

You aren't listening

The Procession

The Sacred Datura Blossom

Put Your Shoulder To The Wheel

7 comments:

Michelle Reber said...

you are so talented. i am proud of you and excited for you. i wish i could have been there, i also wish bud had eyebrows.

Dennis and Diana said...

I do too but that makes him more adorable. Like the Mona Lisa
she doesn't have eye brows either.

Thank you for your kind remarks. I wish you could have been here too. Next week I and in with the Big Boys and Girls. I enter in the Advanced Division. Wish me luck.

Smart Helm said...

Congratulations! Your pictures are all wonderful, although I do like the one from th Trek the best :-)

Smart Helm said...

PS. Early Sat. morning I bike with Melissa up Mt. Charleston and I saw a lady out by the side of the road with her camera. I thought of u!

Dennis and Diana said...

Thanks, It's alway nice to be in others thoughts as long as they are good thoughts.

Eliza said...

Congratulations! Your pictures are amazing.

Danielle Avila said...

Glad we could be there. You are an amazing photographer. Congrats on all your awards. Jace and Alexis were so excited to come!!!