Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Flour and The Ring

Does this face look innocent to you.


Alexis spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house last night. I had a container of flour on the counter where the bar stools are. Dennis said you need to move that it is a disaster waiting to happen. So I moved it over to the counter by the silverware. This morning when Alexis woke up and was eating breakfast at same said counter. She asked "Grandma remember that ring that was right there? " I paniced. The my wedding ring wasn't where I had put it. I had put my wedding ring on the counter above the sink the night before when I made home made grandma noodles (I didn't want the dought to get stuck in it) I asked Alexis "Alexis do you know where Grandma's ring is? She promptly got down wet over to the counter where the flour canister was now and started digging in the flour. The rest is history.


Well maybe not so innocent but cute.
We love her and are happy to have her here with us.






2 comments:

Jennelle said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha...that is funny! You never quiet know what is going to happen with that one. If she didn't know where your ring was you would have been looking a long time for it. WHen do you think you would have used that flour next?

Dennis and Diana said...

Since it has been 5 years since I made grandma noodles it probably would have been tossed before I found the ring in it. I love her even though she is a sprite, and full of mischief.MOM