Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wetlands Park and Chuckie Cheese


















On Tuesday April 1st Grandma, Jace, Alexis, Dustin and Brayden had an adventure at the Clark County Wetlands Park. Since I had never been there before we got a little lost. Once we found it it was alot of fun. We saw a road runner, coots, Canadian Geese and minnows. The guide told us there are native beaver here now. We didn't see any. We were really hungery after a morning of hiking so we went to Chuckie Cheese. It was alot of fun.

2 comments:

Jennelle said...

I love seeing pictures! It makes me actually feel more connected to the Fam Fam. Keep it up! I love the picture of the duck flying...very neat! Dustin love the plastic glasses and nose..that is very silly!

Jennelle said...

tag your it... look at my blog to see whats up.