Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Photographs entered at the Logandale Fair

I entered several photographs at the Clark Co. Fair in Logandale. They all won blue ribbons these won blue ribbons with an excellent rating. I love to take pictures. Dennis bought me a new Nikon D80 for my birthday and my life (or his) will never be the same.
This picture was taken when Lynne, Caleb, Sawyer and Grandma took a road trip to Valdez, Alaska. On the way home we side tripped across the Denali Highway. This picture is called "Old Soul"He was so old he couldn't run away and posed for about 10 minutes while we took pictures.



Taken in Oregon on the Wallowwa River. We went with Randy steel head fishing. I caught a good picture and that was it.
The Old Moapa Water Wheel near the Old Lewis farm and ranch in Glendale, NV.


Ice Berg from the Columbia Glacier, out of Valdez, Alaska


Calico Tanks in the Red Rock Conservation Area, Las Vegas, NV.


Dandilion, at the Sacred Grove, New York








I entered Mya's baby blanket and won a blue ribbon and the Director's Choice award.










2 comments:

Jennelle said...

Mom you are getting really good at taking pictures! I really like the first one and the one of the dandilion. Next time I am home for a certain about of time I want you to teach me how to crochet please.

Dennis and Diana said...

Thanks Nelli, I would be happy to teach you how to crochet. MOM